FEA Professional Learning Subscription Model Information
Buy an FEA Subscription — Saves Money, Makes Sense
As you develop your plans for the school year, please consider this new FEA subscription service to ensure sustained, consistent professional learning throughout your school or district and save money! Buying an annual subscription is also a great way to streamline the approval process with your Board by having all school or district professional learning costs for the year approved at once.
Anyone in your school or district can use an individual session for any FEA professional learning opportunity, as well as several legal workshops offered through LEGAL ONE, between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021 either at the FEA Conference Center in Monroe, or at one of our satellite locations throughout the state. When FEA receives a purchase order for your subscription, your school or district will be given a special code for any educator to use as they register for their professional learning session within the fiscal year. Sessions do not roll over into the next fiscal year.
- The New Jersey Leadership Academy is cohort-based and requires three individual sessions.
- Eligible LEGAL ONE courses will be found at www.njpsa.org/legalone.
- Individual sessions may not be used for the NJPSA/FEA/NJASCD Fall Conference.
- FEA subscriptions cannot be combined with other coupons or discounts.
- Each eligible FEA and LEGAL ONE course = one subscription session regardless of the course cost or number of hours. Dollar and percentage savings are based on a one-day, $149 course. Actual savings may vary, as some programs meet for fewer hours and cost less.