Hot Issues and Other Comprehensive Programs
The LEGAL ONE workshops that we had been planning to offer in-person in May and June we still plan to hold. We intend to fully cover all content that would have been covered in the in-person workshop. We are reviewing a range of delivery options, but intend to offer remote learning sessions in a manner that allows for participant engagement and allows for appropriate portions of the sessions to be archived and reviewed at a later date for those who cannot participate at the time of the session.
Additionally, please frequently visit our regularly updated New Online Learning Opportunities and In-Person Workshop Updates page!
2020 – Individual Workshops
- Hot Issues in Human Resources | May 7, 2020; 9 am – 3 pm at FEA, Monroe Township
- WEBINAR: You Can’t Make This $#!&! Up! School Law Horror Stories and Lessons to be Learned | May 19, 2020; 3:30-4:30 pm
- Hot Issues in School Law | May 22, 2020; 9am – 3pm at Alder Avenue Middle School, Egg Harbor
- Hot Issues in Special Education Law | June 16, 2020; 9 am – 3 pm at FEA, Monroe Township
LEGAL ONE Online Learning
- Comprehensive Online Training Modules
- Online Courses
- Online Course Bundles
- Webinars – Archives