Social Media and Communications
The LEGAL ONE workshops that we had been planning to offer in-person in May and June we still plan to hold. We intend to fully cover all content that would have been covered in the in-person workshop. We are reviewing a range of delivery options, but intend to offer remote learning sessions in a manner that allows for participant engagement and allows for appropriate portions of the sessions to be archived and reviewed at a later date for those who cannot participate at the time of the session.
Additionally, please frequently visit our regularly updated New Online Learning Opportunities and In-Person Workshop Updates page!
2020 – Individual Workshops
- Understanding Boundaries:Appropriate Communications in the Workplace | May 5, 2020; 9 am – 3 pm at FEA, Monroe Township
- Hot Issues in Human Resources | May 7, 2020; 9 am – 3 pm at FEA, Monroe Township
- Social Media and Cyberbullying Issues in Schools | May 28, 2020, 9 am – 3 pm at Walnut Ridge Primary School, Vernon
LEGAL ONE Online Learning
- LEGAL ONE Online Courses
- LEGAL ONE Online Course Bundles
- LEGAL ONE Webinars
- LEGAL ONE Webinars – Archives