Help make an imPACt TODAY!
Election Year 2017 will determine the future direction of our schools and the State since the legislature and governor’s office are up for election. Drive the conversation in 2017 by contributing to NJPSA’s Political Action Committee (NJPSA PAC) today! Your donation of $25 or more helps NJPSA advocate for you!
In this critical time, with our pension and health benefits on the line, we need to have a unified AMPLIFIED voice!
Your past financial support helped NJPSA influence:
- PARCC (challenging our legislators to address funding concerns and phase-in high stakes use of results);
- PENSIONS (guaranteeing quarterly pension payments);
- TEACHNJ (guaranteeing only properly certificated supervisory employees are conducting evaluations);
- HIB (ensuring that we empower our school principals AND create a reasonable boundary around what is school versus non-school conduct);
- CAP (introducing legislation that would eliminate the Administrative cap in light of the two percent property tax cap and heightened evaluator requirements; and
- SFRA (encouraging the Legislature to fairly fund our schools)
With pensions and health benefits and even public education on the line, we need YOU more than ever!
Your contribution (minimum of $25), helps ensure that school leaders remain visible in the eyes of State lawmakers. With efforts afoot that would diminish school leaders’ pension and health benefit rights, as well as federal efforts to privatize education ― now is the time to act!
Help guarantee that your needs are addressed in our laws and regulations. Do that by the power of the purse!
And, joining NJPSA-PAC couldn’t be easier! Simply donate online!
Please note that contributions to NJPSA-PAC are not tax deductible.