FEA Professional Learning Savings Account
Innovative Way to Maximize Your Professional Learning Budget
No matter how your district has opened this school year, professional learning has never been more important, as noted throughout New Jersey’s Restart and Recovery Plan. With all of the uncertainty surrounding this year, FEA wants you to know that we have a new plan to help. All professional learning will be virtual through at least the end of the 2020 calendar year. Whether it is a Zoom session or a live or recorded webinar, you can take advantage of the opportunities you need safely and conveniently.
- Prices for our FEA and LEGAL ONE professional learning sessions have been reduced for this year.
- We are now instituting member/non-member pricing to give NJPSA members a discount on FEA services.
A new subscription model will be instituted for the 2020-21 school year called the “FEA Professional Learning Savings Account,” which can save districts substantial money and make the Board approval process much simpler. A description of this plan follows below:
- A district can fund a $5,000 account and receive 10% off in-district programs and 10% off FEA coaching services. Plus all non-NJPSA members will pay member prices for all professional learning sessions in which attendees register through FEA.
- Higher levels are available for more savings.
- The FEA Professional Learning Savings Account will function like a prepaid debit card, which you can use for FEA/LEGAL ONE professional learning services.
You may use the code all year until you spend the full amount of your account. This program will begin on September 1, 2020 and will end on August 31, 2021.
- This is a great way to streamline the board approval process through a single resolution rather than continuously needing piecemeal approval for each event.
- A district-wide plan encourages teams of administrators, teachers, and staff to learn and grow together.
To learn more about the FEA Professional Learning Savings Account, please contact Emil Carafa, Coordinator of Professional Learning, at (609) 860-1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.