Help make an imPACt TODAY!
Drive the conversation by contributing to NJPSA’s Political Action Committee (NJPSA PAC) today! Your donation of $40 or more helps NJPSA advocate for you on issues that matter!
At this critical time, health and safety, technology and infrastructure, and assessment all in the spotlight, we need a unified, AMPLIFIED voice in Trenton!
Your past financial support has helped NJPSA influence student, staff and school leaders needs during the public health crisis:
- School Funding (encouraging the Legislature to adequately fund our schools);
- Pension Funding (this year’s budget contains the largest pension payment ever!);
- Student Assessment (NJPSA is advocating for educator engagement in the development of NJ’s next assessment system and that current students are not negatively impacted during the transition period);
- TEACHNJ (guaranteeing only properly certificated supervisory employees are conducting evaluations); and
- Regionalization (no forced school consolidations or regionalization in New Jersey)
We need you more than ever to support NJPSA’s advocacy efforts!
Your contribution (minimum of $40), helps ensure that school leaders remain visible in the eyes of State lawmakers and that NJPSA supported legislation is considered.
Help guarantee that your needs are addressed in our laws and regulations. Do that by the power of the purse!
And, joining NJPSA-PAC couldn’t be easier! Simply donate online!
Please note that contributions to NJPSA-PAC are not tax deductible.