NJPSA/FEA Employment Openings and Opportunities
Software Support Administrator
New Jersey Association of School Business Officials
Reports To: Executive Director and Assistant Executive Director
Basic Function: To provide technical support to the NJASBO Office
- Responsible for web content management system including creating, editing and production of digital content.
- Oversee the on-going maintenance of the Association’s Administrative Management System ensuring optimal utilization of all features.
- Manage technical aspects of learning management systems.
- Manage audio and video recording and editing software including live streaming.
- Research and implement interactive professional development platforms to meet certification standards.
- Develop content to increase visibility of the association and the profession.
- Responsible for the technical production aspects of podcasts and other online video communications and trainings.
- Expand the Association’s digital presence.
- Create and curate compelling print and digital content in support of the Association’s mission and operational plan.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot back-office systems and software applications.
- Provide technical support as necessary for future business ventures.
- Work with infrastructure consultant as needed.
- Work with multiple software solutions to architect and integrate data to reduce redundancies and develop efficiencies.
- Assist on-site at Association conference and Professional Development sessions as requested by the Executive Director.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Significant experience in operational uses of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace. Website Design and Learning Management System experience desired.
- Possess technical and creative abilities across multiple operational and media platforms.
- Ability to produce professional documents with minimal errors.
- Skilled in the use of visual art and photography.
- Knowledge of computing industry-related terminology and marketing concepts, trends and strategies.
- Ability to articulate technical information in both oral and written forms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivate, and to manage multiple priorities simultaneously is essential.
- The desire and ability to learn and utilize new technologies easily and possess strong analytical skills to identify/diagnose problems accurately and identify/implement appropriate solutions.
- Ability to communicate and troubleshoot application issues in coordination with 3rd party software/service providers.
Bachelor’s degree required. Marketing &/or Computer Science degree from an accredited college and three years of related experience preferred. Association/Non-Profit experience is a plus.
Full Time. Health Benefits provided per Association policy. Flexjob at the discretion of the Executive Director. Travel to NJ locations offsite required.
Salary Range: As of 2024, $80,000-$97,000 dependent upon experience. Subsequent year salary subject to contract approval by Trustees.