FEA Professional Learning Savings Account
Innovative Way to Maximize Your Professional Learning Budget
Take advantage of the “FEA Professional Learning Savings Account,” which can save districts substantial money and make the Board approval process much simpler. A description of this plan follows below:
- A district can fund a $5,000 account and receive 10% off in-district programs and 10% off FEA coaching services. Plus all non-NJPSA members will pay member prices for all professional learning sessions in which attendees register through FEA.
- Higher levels are available for more savings.
- The FEA Professional Learning Savings Account will function like a prepaid debit card, which you can use for FEA/LEGAL ONE professional learning services.
You may use the code all year until you spend the full amount of your account. This program will begin on September 1, 2023 and will end on August 31, 2024.
- This is a great way to streamline the board approval process through a single resolution rather than continuously needing piecemeal approval for each event.
- A district-wide plan encourages teams of administrators, teachers, and staff to learn and grow together.
To learn more about the FEA Professional Learning Savings Account, please contact Emil Carafa, Coordinator of Professional Learning, at (609) 860-1200 or email@example.com.
Many New Jersey school districts are already enjoying the benefits of the Professional Learning Savings Plan:
We are very happy with the benefits of the FEA Savings Plan. Securing this program allows us to be able to offer current leadership and new leaders needing mentorship timely access to a variety of legal and organizational professional development. Having the contract approved up front has also significantly streamlined our approval process for those interested in attending the FEA/LEGAL ONE sessions vs. individually submitting each request. We also appreciate the flexibility of NJPSA in adding some multi-day, conference events, and other PD offerings to the plan allowance.
Scott R. Burkholder, Wayne Township Public Schools
Montgomery Township School District finds using the FEA Savings Plan for professional development easy to use. It allows us to offer professional development opportunities to our staff without the time-consuming process of having registration fees Board of Education approved. Since we only have one meeting per month, it enables us to send staff to workshops on short notice and eliminates missed deadlines.