About LEGAL ONE
LEGAL ONE is the leading provider of education law workshops, online courses, and webinars for school leaders and teachers on critical legal issues. We can also provide you and your entire team in-district training on any school law matter. Contact Ameena Terrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-860-1200 for more details.
Below are links to legal information that can be helpful to you, as well as links to the outstanding legal professional learning opportunities, separated by category, that we offer at the FEA Conference Center, at a number of satellite locations throughout the state, or online. Please note that you do not have to be a member of NJPSA to attend our workshops. Everyone is welcome to participate and take advantage of our outstanding professional learning opportunities. However, each attendee must create an account and register individually.
LEGAL ONE Professional Learning and Resources
- Professional Learning Registration Calendar
- Professional Learning Flipbook: January – June 2020
- NJ Arbitrator Decisions on Tenure Cases
- NJ HIB Law Chart
- Online Courses
- Live Webinars
- Webinar Archives
- Signs Matter – Online Suicide Prevention Course
LEGAL ONE Workshops and Programs by Topic
- Anti-Bullying/HIB: Workshops and Certificate Programs
- Anti-Discrimination: Workshops and Certificate Programs
- Health Issues
- Hot Issues and Other Comprehensive Programs
- More LEGAL ONE Workshops
- Social Media and Communications
- Special Education Programs
- Tenure, Evaluation, HR, and Employee Rights
LEGAL ONE Workshop Locations
Most LEGAL ONE workshops are offered at the FEA Conference Center. Others are held at satellite locations throughout the state. Click on the link below to find a session at a satellite location nearer to you.
New workshops will be added throughout the year, so be sure to check this web page for our latest legal professional learning offerings. Call 609-860-1200 for more information.