If as either an active or retired member of the pension fund (TPAF or PERS) you have not registered for the Member benefit Online System (MBOS) – it may be time to do it!
Registration is simple just click on this link to register or to learn about MBOS or to access one of the User guides (Active or Retired). They even provide an MBOS Help Line if you need technical assistance.
You will have to establish a Personal ID and Password.
Active members will now ONLY be able to get their Personal Benefits Statement (the purple Pension Form) online through MBOS. In addition when it is your time to retire – you can only file your application online. Through your MBOS page your can apply for a Pension loan Purchase Service Credit Change your Insurance Beneficiary as well as access statements and letters from the Division of Pensions.
Retirees can use their MBOS account to:
· Change your address or email
· Access your Account or Pension Check information
· Change your Insurance Beneficiary
· Access statements and letters
· Change your Direct Deposit information (EFT)
· Change your Tax Withholding Information (State and/or Federal)
· Access a duplicate 1099 form
· Access your Health Benefit Information.
If you have general MBOS questions – you can also call the Retirement Services Office at NJPSA.